Queclink GB100 description
Queclink GB100 is a device designed for self-installation by a customer. It simply mounts directly onto the vehicle’s battery with only two wires to attach. This approach allows for either a very low cost installation or for the insurance customer to self-install. Its built-in GPS receiver has very high sensitivity, a fast time to first fix and supports 1Hz (every second) location sampling during vehicle motion.
Package contents include:
- Queclink GB100 device
Location and tracking
Queclink GB100 model is embedded with GPS and it also supports GLONASS technology. As the back-up, when no satellites signals are available, it uses Cell ID location (also known as LBS-tracking).
- Two wire battery mounted design enabling customer self-fit or low cost installation
- One second GPS sampling and incident notification
- Designed for insurance and car leasing applications
- Internal up to 1600* Hz 3-axis accelerometer supporting incident notification, driver behavior monitoring, power saving and motion detection
- Waterproof (IP65) enclosure
- Low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery
Queclink GB100 uses a Quad-band GSM 2G module that allows to operate it all over the world.
PWR (PIN1) / GND (PIN2) are the power input pins. The input voltage range for this device is from 8V to 32V. The device is designed to be installed in vehicles that operate on 12V/24V vehicle without the need for external transformers.
Local and remote management
Queclink GB100 tracker can be fully controlled over GPRS, including configuration of tracking modes and controlling outputs. There is also a wide list of SMS commands in a human-friendly format, on which device always replies back. It supports remote APN settings configuration by SMS.
Queclink GB100 has three LEDs:
- GPS LED
- GSM LED
- Power LED