C2STEK TR-11 description
C2STEK TR-11 is an IP67 Rated GSM/GPS tracker for car, motorcycle, scooters and e-bikes.
It’s with superior receiver sensitivity, fast TTFF and Quad bands design. And it can continuously report current position to backend server.
TR-11 is developed by “openCPU” technology which brought lower cost, lower power consumption and fast response speed advantages. It’s reputed with have industrial level performance but on MTK solution pricing.
GSM / GPRS features:
- FIBOCOM G510 (Quad-bands, 850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- GPRS class 10
- SMS (text, data)
- Voice calling
- Skylab GPS Receiver (Sirf III chip)
- -160dB Sensitivity
- OpenCPU Technology
- 2000Waypoints for GPRS Null zone data storage
- Internal GSM/GPS Antenna
- Automatic Moving/Static detection
- Internal backup battery with 350mAH
Power Supply and consumption
This device is expected to connect with a DC power source with range of 11.2-36V DC.
Working current maximum 2A input.
In standby mode, device working current < 40mA @12V DC
In sleep mode, working current is less than 6mA @12V DC.
- SMS/GPRS Communication
- Wide Power range: 9-36V DC/1.5A
- I/O Ports: Ignition, Immobilizer< Panic as optional>
- SMS/GPRS Data Transmit
- Low Power consumption
- Internal memory store for GPRS null zone data 2000waypoints
- Time based/Distance based position report
- Mileage Report
- Alarm alerts: Speed over, Power tamper
- Internal battery included