ATrack AK7 description
ATrack AK7 is a vehicle Telematics device/GPS tracker with GPS and UMTS/HSPA/CDMA communication which is able to monitor vehicle location and remote control via UMTS/HSPA/CDMA network. With its intelligent event control engine, users can define various combinations of vehicle conditions and generate various actions to meet their unique requirements.
ATrack AK7 package contains the following device/accessories:
- Power/IO Cable
- Serial Cable
- Small and easy installation
- Data communication by SMS/USSD/TCP/UDP
- High accuracy GPS positioning
- GSM jamming detection
- Built-in 3-axis G-sensor
- FOTA firmware upgrade using FTP
- Configurable Real Time Tracking & Logging
- Intelligent event control engine
- 1-Wire® protocol supported
- 3 Configurable GPIOs
- Roaming preference settings
- Harsh driving behavior events
- Configurable power management
- 32 user defined geofences
- Support Garmin® FMI
- Support external fuel level sensor
Location and tracking
ATrack AK7 is embedded with GPS. It does not support A-GPS, or GLONASS technology.
As the back-up, when no satellites signals are available, it uses Cell ID location (also known as LBS-tracking).
ATrack AK7 has a Quad-band GSM 2G/3G module that allows to operate it all over the world.
External power supply might be 8-40V, which makes possible to use ATrack AK7 with all car models.
Local and remote management
ATrack AK7 can be fully controlled over GPRS. There is also a wide list of SMS commands in a human-friendly format, on which device always replies back. It supports remote APN settings configuration by SMS. It also supports firmware update over the air (FOTA).
ATrack AK7 model has three LEDs:
- Power LED – indicates power status
- GPS LED – indicates GPS signal
- GSM LED – indicates GSMS signal