ATrack AK11 description
ATrack AK11 is a 4G LTE/3G fleet tracking device which is suitable for real-time management of both small and large fleets across various market verticals. Additional WiFi hotspot feature offers other in-vehicle devices LTE network access, and BT feature offers communication with mobile Android/iOS applications.
ATrack AK11 package contains the following device/accessories:
- Power/IO Cable
- User manual
- 4G LTE (CAT.1) with 3G fallback
- OBDII, J1939, J1708, FMS interface
- RS232, RS485, USB interface
- OBDII interface
- Vehicle Interface (VI) hardware for ELD
- VIN, RPM, Odometer, Engine Hour
- Automatically switch GPS Internal & external antenna
- Built-in 3-axis G-sensor
- Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) supported
- Firmware over the air (FOTA) upgrade via the FTP protocol
- Configurable Real Time Tracking & Logging
- Harsh driving behavior events
- Configurable power management
- 1-Wire® iButton® for driver identification
- 1-Wire® temperature sensor supported
- Intelligent event control engine
- WiFi Hotspot 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n (optional)
- Bluetooth 4.1 BLE (optional)
Location and tracking
ATrack AK11 is embedded with GPS. It does not support A-GPS, or GLONASS technology.
ATrack AK11 has a Quad-band GSM 3G/4G module that allows to operate it all over the world.
External power supply might be 8-40V, which makes possible to use ATrack AK11 with all car models.
Local and remote management
ATrack AK11 can be fully controlled over GPRS. There is also a wide list of SMS commands in a human-friendly format, on which device always replies back. It supports remote APN settings configuration by SMS. It also supports firmware update over the air (FOTA).
ATrack AK11 model has five LEDs:
- Power LED – indicates power status
- GPS LED – indicates GPS signal
- WWAN LED – idnicates WWAN signal
- WiFi LED – indicates WiFi signal
- Bluetooth LED – indicates Bluetooth