ATrack AK1 description
ATrack AK1 is a vehicle GPS tracker with GPS and GSM/GPRS communication which is able to monitor vehicle location and remote control via GSM/GPRS network. With its intelligent event control engine, users can define various combinations of vehicle conditions and generate various actions to meet their unique requirements.
ATrack AK1 package contains the following device/accessories:
- Power/IO Cable
- Serial Cable
- Small and easy installation
- Data communication by SMS/USSD/TCP/UDP
- High accuracy GPS positioning
- GSM jamming detection
- Built-in 3-axis G-sensor
- FOTA firmware upgrade using FTP
- Configurable Real Time Tracking & Logging
- Intelligent event control engine
- 1-Wire® protocol supported
- 3 Configurable GPIOs
- Roaming preference settings
- Harsh driving behavior events
- Configurable power management
- 32 user defined geofences
- Support Garmin® FMI
- Support external fuel level sensor
Location and tracking
ATrack AK1 is embedded with GPS. It does not support A-GPS, or GLONASS technology.
As the back-up, when no satellites signals are available, it uses Cell ID location (also known as LBS-tracking).
ATrack AK1 has a Quad-band GSM 2G module that allows to operate it all over the world.
External power supply might be 8-40V, which makes possible to use ATrack AK1 with all car models.
Local and remote management
ATrack AK1 can be fully controlled over GPRS. There is also a wide list of SMS commands in a human-friendly format, on which device always replies back. It supports remote APN settings configuration by SMS.
ATrack AK1 model has three LEDs:
- Power LED – indicates power status
- GPS LED – indicates GPS signal
- GSM LED – indicates GSMS signal