AMGPS Echo-SI description
AMGPS Echo-SI is a portable GPS tracker that can be used for a fleet management or personal needs. It can locate and control a status of a vehicle and send reports in real time.
Standby : Current <3mA
Work current : <30mA
GPS positioning accuracy : 15m
GSM positioning accuracy : 100m
GPS Frequency : 1575MHz
GSM Frequency : 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Hot/warm/cold start time : <3s,<15s,<60s
Dimensions (mm) L*W*H : 79.5X38.5X10.5
Weight : 45g
- Supports quad bands, i.e. 850/900/1800/1900MHz, universal in the world.
- Wide Input Voltage:6-36V DC.
- Supports single positioning and feedbacks position via GPRS at setting times.
- Supports vehicle positioning and tracking.
- Supports ACC status checking and vehicle status notifying.
- Use relay to remote control the vehicle..
- Use SOS button for SOS call.
- Use external MIC to monitor remotely